Attract Foreigners to Stay in Thailand for Up to 10 Years
Thailand has launched a new visa “Long-Term Resident Visa (LTR)” to attract 4 groups of high-income and high-potential foreigners to stay in Thailand for more than 10 years.
📌 4 types of foreigners who can apply for LTR Visa
Has total assets of not less than 1 million USD. or have a personal income of at least $80,000 per year or invest in Thailand not less than 500,000 USD
Have a personal income of at least $80,000 per year
Have a personal income of at least $80,000 per year or having at least 5 years of working experience or working in a legally registered company and companies with revenues of at least $150 million within the past 3 years
Have a personal income of at least $80,000 per year or have expertise in the target industry or with at least 5 years working experience
– 10 years visa period (can be extended)
– Except for the ratio of 4 Thai employees to 1 foreigner
– Use a fast track to enter and exit the Kingdom at an international airport where there is a special channel service.
– Report every 1 year (from every 90 days) and do not have to apply for a re-entry permit
– Permit to work in Thailand (Digital Work Permit)
– Reduce personal income tax to 17% for those with special skills (Highly-skilled Professional)
– Able to have a maximum of 4 followers
More details : https://www.boi.go.th/searchresult?q=LTR